Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Other Interesting Pics

I love when I look at the camera it's always fun to find the little stories in the pictures.  The stories that are not big enough to make their own post, but are still interesting.  These come from Nov. and Dec.

It took me a minute to figure out what this was a picture of.  But Elina got herself dressed, and has her shirt and pants on backward.  It's always fun to see kids learn a new skill, but funny when they don't get it quite right.


Can you believe how mild this winter has been?  It's great and bad all at the same time.  Great because Mike gets to bike in the middle of winter, and bad because the kids didn't get to play in the snow, and the skiing was never good enough to warrant a trip.



Did you know that Mike makes jam?  What a great hubby.  I brought home a huge box of raspberries, and said, I thought you might want to make jam (he was not impressed).


This is a rare jem. Emma, Ethan, and Ashton (smiling), hanging out together on the couch.  I wish this happened more often.


Mike and Ethan hangin' out!  I love Ethan's smile.  He is such a happy baby, and he just melts my heart!!


What great finds.  I sure love my family!

No comments: