Sunday, February 26, 2012

Temple Square - Dec

Okay, it is so sad to see how far behind I am.  Hopefully I can get December done tonight.



In December Mike suggested that we take the kids to Temple Square.  If Mike says he's willing, then I totally jump on it, he's usually the downer in these things.  We hadn't taken the kids since Ashton and Emma were little.  It was chilly and crowded and fun; what a way to spend a Sunday night.

Do you know it took 5 shots to get one okay picture

 Elina was packed around most of the night

 Emma and Ashton had fun

Ethan was a sweet boy in the stroller

We maybe spent an hour there.  It was hard to get a parking spot but looked like it was clearing out when we left.  It was fun to get all bundled up and be together as a family.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Well done! We haven't been in years...you're inspiring!