Oh how my baby is growing!!! I can't believe that he's four months (or was at the end of Sept.). At his 4 month appointment his stats were:
Height - 25 1/2 inches - 74th percentile
Weight - 15 lbs 14 oz - 73rd percentile
Head circumference - 16 1/8 inches - 20th percentile
I took these pictures the day he went in for his 4 month appointment. He's so cute!!! I love him so!
He is such a good baby. He rarely cries, he can sleep through anything, and he (for the most part) sleeps through the night. He is good natured, and easy. What a good babe he is!
Friday, November 04, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, he is so cute! I don't see that boy enough!
Four months!!! Time is flying! He is a doll.
What a cutie pie! I can't believe that he weighs more than Amelia! I doubt that she weighs 16 pounds yet. I guess she is going to be an itty bitty. :o)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment