Friday, November 04, 2011

Emma's Birthday Party

So, the day after we got home from St. George, I had Emma's birthday party.  It was a little crazy!  I only do a friend party every other year.  I was so glad Mike was around to help.  He got the house ready, help me prep some of the games, and watched the other kids while I ran the party.

Emma had such a great time.  She was thrilled to have a party and lots of attention!

We started off by playing some games.

The girls playing a version of hot potatoe

Then we did the pinata.

Sorry, it was hard to get a picture and run the event (hence the pinata on the ground)

Then inside for some crafts.

The girls made butterfly crafts

Followed by ice cream cake and opening presents.

 We had this delicious treat at Ryan and Julie's and it made an excellent birthday treat

 All the girls (Taryn, Brylie, Abby, Katee, Sydnee, Emma, Rylie, Melanee, Megan, Lily)

 Elina, Mike and Ethan hanging out downstairs during the party

It was so fun, but a lot of work.  Happy Birthday Emma!!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Looks like a great party - nice work, Mommy! Laura was bummed she missed it!

Karyn said...

Lily had a great time! I believe that makes it a success!