On a Saturday in March, Emma and I went on a date. She had taken ballet a year ago, and I thought she would enjoy going to see a ballet. We were able to go and see Peter Pan. I really enjoyed it, and I think Emma did too. It was a little hard for her to follow, but the program was great and told the story so I could help her out. We dressed up and got ice cream afterwords. It was a good night. Elina was sad that she couldn't come along.
Here we are all dressed and ready to go
Oh, and of course one with Elina
Earlier that week the kids had a fun time giving each other raspberries. I just love the look of sheer joy on Ashton and Emma's face. Elina was having fun trying to do it. She mostly just spit on the kids' bellies.
Get Ashton
Get Emma
It's good to have some fun.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What fun for you and Emma. I look forward to going out with you both next week!
Post a Comment