Monday, January 16, 2012

Family Pictures

The first weekend in December I had a dear friend of mine (Melinda) take some family pictures for us.  I'm so glad that she was willing and able to do it for us.  It made a great Christmas card and it was nice to get a family picture.

 Family picture (the best one)

 Family picture (Ashton is hilarious)

 The boys (I love these boys - they look great)

The girls (aren't we cute)

It was a cold morning, and it was hard to get us all ready before church, but it was so worth it!!  I just love our cute family!! 

3 comments:

Melinda said...

YAY! I'm glad you love them!!

Missy said...

Cute cute family! I love ethan's smile. And where is that cool rock background?

Karyn said...

Melinda did a great job! Those pictures turned out nice. I really like the ones of the boys and of the girls.