Ashton's First Day of School
School started, I can't believe I missed this. Ashton so didn't care about leaving me. He let me take a few pictures at the house (while he pulled silly faces). Then he hopped on his scooter and took off without another look. Wow, he's so big! It's so fun that he is a second grader.
Emma's First Day of Kindergarten
Because Emma is in Kindergarten she started a week later than Ashton. I'm so glad that Emma finally got to start Kindergarten. I just wish it was all day. She could really use things to keep her busy.
Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum
Shortly after school started I took the kids to the Dinosaur museum one afternoon. I made Elina stay in the stroller (sad), but the big kids had a great time and were so sad when I said it was time to go. They couldn't help themselves, and did some posing on the way out to the car.
Mike's Bee Sting
Mike came home from a bike ride one afternoon really annoyed. He had been stung by something (while he was biking). It hurt really bad, and by the next day, he looked terrible. It stung him right between the eyes. His face was so swollen.
Price Girls
I got together with the girls from Price that live around here. Heather, Julia, and Diana. Between the four of us we have 16 kids. I glad that Julia was willing to let us come invade. We were able to get a picture with all of the kids, and one of us.
Fall Leaves
One afternoon we took a ride to look at the fall leaves (they were starting to change). It was so pretty. We went to the top of AF Canyon, and then headed toward Cascade Springs. Before we made it there, it was time to head home. But, we had to stop to get a small set of leaves for Emma to take for show-and-tell.

3 comments:
Fun update! And yes, we moved right across from the Hess's! So glad we did..It is a small world, huh?
Yay for catchup! Great pics of the kids! Emma looks SO excited for school - priceless.
The dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point is always a great place to visit. It was fun to see some summer pictures.
Post a Comment